Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day

Farewell my little friend, journey safe and have a fruitful trip. I will still do the count down for you. And, hahaha... i was about to laugh loud when you said my friend looked kind of good match for me, seriously i was holding the laugh so hard! I just pretend to be cool!
12 days to "leaving on a jet plane".

Bought a pair of jeans, 2 actually, for my pal R.O.M tomorrow. Not good with fashion, they all look quite the same to me! Can i not wear long sleeve shirt tomorrow? I hate monkey suit!

Reset the running milage to '0' and start the count with 8 miles. Is that a needle pinch on the knee.. or it is just in my head? It must be the monster in my head... I can't be sure. Let see what the knee say tomorrow.
I thought i smell influenza....

No comments:

Post a Comment